i mean, i do love reading, but i prefer watching tv shows a lot of the time. and then i hear people talk about how reading is their favorite thing, that they read a few books in a week, or that they read a few hours a day, and i just feel bad for not always being like that.
yes, i realize some of these are cliche, but oh well.
1) not having enough money. i worry a lot about how much school costs, paying off loans, paying for grad school (if i ever go,) having enough money in future, etc.
2) my animals dying. my cat’s 14 now, so that could potentially happen really soon. i have no idea how i’d ever get over that, and people act like it’s ridiculous to be really upset about your animals passing away.
3) not figuring out what i want in life. i’m worried i’ll pick the wrong major, not find a career i really like, marying the wrong person, ect. i guess i mean figuring out what i want when it’s too late.
4) not liking myself. i’m worried i’ll change or do something bad and not like myself. or even that i won’t be happy with how i look or my talents and be upset.
5) hurting someone i love.
6) losing someone i love.
7) a lack of acceptance. i’m nervous that i’ll go somewhere new and not make friends, or that people don’t really like me. i get really paranoid about social stuff.
8) dying without getting to do the things i’ve always want to. like never traveling to paris and france, not really helping people, etc.
i don’t find matt smith attractive. i don’t understand why people do. i honestly think he looks kind of creepy. i mean maybe once i see his character he’ll be awesome, and maybe in the show he looks attractive, but from all the gifs/pictures i’ve seen of him he’s just not. my friends keep saying he’s the attractive doctor and the stylish one…but i think tennant beats him on both accounts, by a lot.
i just finished the last david tennant episode of doctor who
and now i’m really sad. that was such a depressing regeneration! i was literally sobbing :( i think i’ll like matt smith, but david tennant’s version was one of my favorite characters ever. hopefully i do really like the matt smith and all the new characters.